I get this question pretty much all the time and I’m not sure I got it right. I’ll explain it to you. It’s a method of drawing something on the page. The technique involves drawing the object, such as an image, on the back of your hands or a scrap of paper. Then, you remove the object and draw over the piece or drawing. It’s a quick and fun way to improve your pencils skill.
Here are a few helpful things to remember while drawing:
1. The object should be a color.
2. Make sure your drawing is sharp. It’s okay to mess up your pencils drawing but drawing sharp is important because it means you have no jagged edges.
3. Don’t worry about your pencils sharpening. You’ll see later how it happens and how to avoid it.
4. Keep your fingers moving around the object so you get a flow.
5. Practice your drawing hand position and spacing, as you don’t want to look like you’re just standing there (you could be looking at the page at the exact spot but you’re not).
6. Remember to use a different technique per page.
Here’s a good way to practice:
Take a piece of paper (anything between 12″x18″ is better) and mark the object you want to draw on it. Then make a circle a little larger than the object. (This is going to be the pencil) Make sure you can keep the pencil point on the paper and not the paper. If you get it too close to the paper you’ll lose the look of the image. Make sure you can keep the pencil away from the paper while you draw. (See pic on right.)
I’ve used this method and I can honestly say that it saved my butt so many times and I can draw almost anything without it looking rough. I get asked all the time how I draw the lines. I have a pencil and a notebook, but the biggest reason why people have this question is because no one knows how many lines you can draw with pencils. I think it’s because most people haven’t gotten used to taking time to use the pencil in different ways and not having to rely on one single pencil or the other.
Now the big question is: how do you get started.
When I first started pencil drawing I used a Sharpie which is fine if you want to do quick pencil drawings in a hurry
easy 3d pencil drawings for beginners, pencil drawings artwork, color pencil drawing easy girl, black and white pencil drawings cars 54, colored pencil drawings landscapes