Some coaches fail not because they do not understand their players. Some coaches fail because they can not think straight and cannot develop the players to their potential.
Others coach badly because they do not know what to do wrong or what needs to be addressed to get results.
But we always think the bad apples are in every profession.
And unfortunately, the bad apples in football have always been successful.
They are the very men who have created the NFL as we know it today.
So today, we turn our attention to those in the trenches.
With the current draft class of players, they are just starting to get their feet out of the sand and learn what it’s really like to be a pro quarterback.
There might be a few guys who will make it and many more who will disappoint.
We’ll see how it plays in May before we know for sure.
But to help you keep up-to-date on where the rookie quarterbacks are today and where some of the NFL’s current franchise quarterbacks are in the next draft, here is a list.
Here we go:
*This list doesn’t represent the entire draft class
1) Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2) Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
3) Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
4) Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
5) DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
6) Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
7) Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
8) DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
9) Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
10) Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
11) DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
12) Davis Webb, QB, California
13) Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
14) Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
1) Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
2) Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
3) Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
4) Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
5) Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
6) Deondre Francois, RB, LSU
7) Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
life coach business card ideas, life coaching business for sale, life coach business cards images, life coaching business plans, examples of life coaching business cards