Yes there is, just ask
I was wondering if the cotton used in my new dress is 100% cotton?
That is the question we are looking into for fabric. A lot of designers tend not to care if the garment is 100% cotton or cotton blend; they are looking for a comfortable and strong fabric for a high price.
If the dress is made from polyester, it is a 100% polyester fabric; but if the dress is made from a cotton blend it may contain trace amounts of polyester
How do I find out if a brand has a full size item in my size?
I used to search high and low… but now I’m just searching for the item in person.
Do you have a new product? Can I take a picture of it during installation?
Here are some things to consider in purchasing fabric in the next few weeks:
1. What type of fabric are you doing? Would you do a full color garment or less? Or have you done full body?
2. Have you ever installed a fabric in a large room or area? (The answer of the manufacturer will determine the best way to do this)
3. Will your fabric be used outdoors?
4. Will your fabric help with ventilation?
5. What is the material type?
6. Will what you have installed be used outside? (Again the answer of the manufacturer will determine the best way to do this)
A large number of fabrics are now being made in a 100% pure cotton blend fabric. And for good reason.
While it may seem to some as “factory made” and not to everyone, our fabrics are constructed from virgin, unshrunk vegetable-tanned raw cotton. We have an exclusive, limited-edition fiber line called “True Color” that’s specifically made for high-end, high-end fabrics only.
I wanted to get a picture to show the finish of the new fabric:
I can tell you it has a great grain pattern!
Yes you can, but as for the fabric, do not expect that your fabric is “finished” with “fine” finishing spray dye. Most of us have had the experience that “fine” finishing spray dye is applied directly on top of our fabric instead of being scattered around it like water on a wet towel.
So yes, your fabric will have a good
youtube spray paint art planets, pictures of spray paint art techniques explained variance, cool spray paint art tutorials, on the street spray paint art musical artwork, spray paint art techniques explained pirates narrator