In the next section, I’ll show you how you can make a roulette wheel.
This process can be done with a pencil, a paperclip, or a ruler.
1. Start with a piece of cardboard. (If you want to do it on paper, you will have to put a cardboard grid line through the holes.)
Next, fold in a circle.
2. Roll the paperclip in the end.
If you use a ruler, it will be easier to do this step.
If you want to keep the paperclip, make a loop in the center of the paperclip and then tie it off with a rubber band.
3. Make a loop.
4. Cut the paperclip into a quarter.
4a. Cut one circle off the back.
4b. Cut a large circle and cut out two halves.
4c. Now for some fun!
Cut three small triangles, about 5-6 cm (2.5-3 inches) long.
Cut three small circles, about 3 cm (1.5 inches) in diameter.
Cut a small triangle and fill it with water.
5. Now you’re ready!
6a. Place two pieces of paper on the bottom half of the triangle and one on the top half.
6b. Now draw a line from one triangle in the top half to two triangles in the bottom half.
6c. The more triangles you draw, the bigger the ball will get.
7. Put the ball on the paper and hold the end tightly.
Do not let it move at all — in fact, try not to let it move at all at all!
8. Let it hang. Don’t let it rotate.
9. Turn over and let it spin until it begins to wobble on its own.
10. Place it again on the paper.
There you have it! The ball is now a roulette wheel. It’s time to have some fun!
For more information on how to create a roulette wheel, check out this video:
Return to the next section
(CNN) In the middle of the night and far from her home in a north Florida suburb, a 22-year-old
20p roulette free online game, best online blackjack for money, online roulette.space roulette online, free online roulette casino, free online roulette game for fun